Cilia

Cilia
Social Impact Design

Thursday, September 8, 2011


Well there you have it. I have one week to go, and so much I still want to do.
Friday: Rain Barrel workshop with the 300 block of Carlton. Who said I can’t start the water management before I leave the country?
Saturday: Michigan vs. Notre Dame. Under the lights! But more importantly, I will get to see all of my friends from UofM one last time before I leave.
Sunday: The last supper. With my family that is. The next time we will all be together is in October 2012 for my oldest sister’s wedding! I am so excited for her and Sam. Plus, I will have some more brothers, which is always a plus when you grow up with 4 ladies.
Monday: Meeting with my friend from high school to learn about his work in Kenya. Looking forward to more resources! He has been placing bio-filters in different schools for the past year.
Tuesday- Packing. What would you bring if you were leaving the country for two years?
Wednesday- Some final goodbyes
Thursday- Flying to DC. We have a day intensive orientation. I can only imagine what we will learn. I will be working with the Federal Government after all!
Friday- Flying to Lima.
In the meantime, I have been trying to cook Peruvian cuisine. Here is what my Lomo Saltado looks like. It was pretty tasty! The Aji Amarillo pepper has a great taste to it.

Listening to: Ain't no woman like the one I got- Four Tops

1 comment: